Cooking Class with Chef Sugar (Sister T)
Click link below to view Cooking Class demonstration
Cooking class with Sister T
Recipe for Oat Pecan Burger
Oat Pecan Patties (Recipe yields 15 patties)
4 Cups Water
1/2 Cups Soy Sauce
1/3 Cup Olive Oil
1 Cup Chopped Pecans
1/4 Cup Nutrional Yeast
1 TBL Garlic Powder
1 TBL Basil
1 TBL Onion Powder
1 tsp Bakon
1 tsp Corriander
1 tsp Marjorum
1 pack onion dip
1 tsp sage
4 Cups Rolled Oats
Turn oven on 350 Degrees
1. Place all ingredients except for oats in a large pan.
2. Bring ingredients to a boil, stirring well so all ingredients can be incorporated.
3. Stir in Oats & remove from heat.
4. Cut off a piece of parchment paper and outline a medium sized cookie sheet.
5. Form “3” patties and place in rows on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15 minutes then flip on each side until patties are stable.
Please Join the Health and Temperance Team for their
7 -Day Water Challenge