Hello Church Family:
Hope everyone is doing well and is planning to attend our church picnicon Sunday August 18 beginning at 10:00 AM.
We trust that this event will provide us with a great opportunity to get to know each other better
To make this a stress free and hassle free as possible he church has covered the following:
(1) Park’s entrance fees and parking
(2) Lunch will be provided of by the Sabbath School and the AY departments
(3) Bottled water/ice.
If you will like to take advantage of other extra activities such as boat and bike rental please see attachment for respected prices.
If you have any activities that are appropriate and can be enjoyed by others please bring them with you
Finally, there are a few .Park policies that we are asked to adhere to:
Thank you all for being a part of the LBM family and giving us an opportunity to serve.and fellowship one with another.
- Alcoholic beverages (of any kind) are not permitted in the Park. Violation of this policy will result in the group’s expulsion from the Park.
- Your group must leave the pavilion 1/2 hour before dusk.
- Vehicle entry fees are included.
- All Park regulations must be obeyed. Client must inform their caterer of all Park regulations.
- All vehicles must park in designated parking areas. Parking or driving on the grass is prohibited.
- Use of the Park for commercial profit making functions is not permitted.
- Please report cancellations immediately. All requests for cancellations must be in writing and will forfeit the total reservation fee.
- Amplified sound equipment and generators are not allowed.
- Nails, thumbtacks, staples, etc. may not be used. Masking and clear tape are allowed.
- Balloons and confetti are not allowed. No exception will be made.
- All decorations must be removed at the end of the event.
- Tents and canopies are not permitted.
- The pavilion and surrounding area must be left clean and must be cleared by posted closing time. If the event is a crab feast, all trash must be removed by the client for off-site disposal.
- Additional activities not specified in this list of policies, must be approved in advance by the Park Superintendent.
- The adult to whom this permit is issued is responsible throughout the event for damage to Park property or injury to persons resulting from inadequate supervision or carelessness.
- NO ELECTRICITY, NO RUNNING WATER